This is crucial for us. Sound investment strategies achieve these goals, and our approach utilizes a well-known formula. However, attaining success takes adherence to these rules:
- Think like a business owner.
- Think independently and maintain a patient, disciplined, and long-term approach.
- Invest in businesses that are easy to understand.
- Focus on avoiding mistakes and reducing risk - "Margin of Safety".
- Invest only in significantly undervalued securities.
- Focus on businesses that are compounding value.
- Make meaningful investments.
What Does It Cost?
Great question. We charge a maximum management fee of 1.50%. It is prorated across the entire year, charged at the end of each calendar quarter, and only calculated for the days your money was managed by us. That's it. We charge no other fees. Period.
Our fee structure is known a "Wrap Fee Program". This covers everything you need including: commissions, trades, transfers, rebalancing, advice, account administration, etc. Unlike other companies, Fifth Capital does not charge you transaction fees to buy and sell securities.
Our focus is on you. You are our business and our two primary goals illustrate this:
First, protect your capital by minimizing risk.
Second, increase your capital with superior rates of return. Learn more about our mission.
We will not pay a premium price for a company. We do not even want to pay a fair price. Price is king and we only buy a company whose shares are traded significantly below their intrinsic value. Learn more.
Money, in and of itself, does not create the skills to manage it. We are committed to helping you protect and grow your assets while inspiring a level of confidence that enables you to focus on the aspects of life you care about most.